We are passionate about transforming how your people perform at work. And we do it in a dramatically different way! How? By creating powerful experiential learning programmes using live theatre based training, where participants are energised, actively learning and enjoying the experience!
By engaging your staff we transform how people perform at work by creating positive, inclusive workplaces.
We inspire change by:
- CHALLENGING MINDSETS leading to improved service delivery and performance
- UNLOCKING POTENTIAL and enhancing performance
- Communicating COMPLEX ISSUES and new initiatives
- Influencing and changing ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE
- Developing TRANSFORMATION programmes that bring lasting change
- Promoting COMMUNITY COHESION by bringing together multi-agency partnerships
The Garnett Foundation is proud to be cited in this report for the work we do across the MOD. Tackling inappropriate behaviours is recognised at the highest levels in Defence, and a new report commissioned by the Secretary of State for Defence, confirmed that policies, governance and training programmes to address the problem are energised across the Naval Service, Army, Royal Air Force and Civil Service.
170,000 delegates since 2000
We have provided training to over 170,000 delegates since 2000 including the delivery of bespoke training programmes to: