Working across the defence sector our bespoke training programmes are immersive, adaptive and responsive to reflect an evolving societal and work environment.
As a leading provider of behaviour and culture change programmes, we deliver a range of unique and powerful approaches to the learning and development experience.
By bringing workplace experiences to life, we create a platform to deliver positive outcomes. Our performance drives participant engagement, is non-judgemental and is charged with an energy that touches everyone in the audience.
What are the benefits of this approach?
- Interactivity: experiential learning involves participants in a way that classroom training never can.
- Explore difficult issues: these can be generic or specific to an organisation.
- A non-threatening, safe environment: to reflect on their participants’ own and others’ behaviour.
- Engagement of all the senses: a key advantage over lectures and classroom-based learning.
- Sustained impact on behaviour: lessons are better learned through experience. Experiential training has a sustained impact on behaviour, attitudes and performance.
- Cost effective: live drama-based training, can deliver a powerful and meaningful experience for large numbers at a time.