To evolve and be successful we must adapt and change – this can be scary – however with our approach you won’t even know it’s happening! We create bespoke, powerful programmes that win hearts and minds and improve how people perform at work.
Experiential learning is the heart of almost all our programmes and interventions. It involves a unique blend of professional facilitation, live theatre, and interactive drama-based methods. It transforms how people behave at work by holding up a mirror providing a unique opportunity for people to develop greater self-knowledge and awareness – in a safe learning environment.
In addition to in-house training, we also produce training DVDs, e-learning packages, training the trainer programmes, and design and deliver bespoke sessions on major conferences and promotional events.
- CHALLENGING MINDSETS leading to improved service delivery and performance
- UNLOCKING POTENTIAL and enhancing performance
- Communicating COMPLEX ISSUES and new initiatives
- Influencing and changing ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE
- TRANSFORMATION programmes that bring lasting change
- Promoting COMMUNITY COHESION by bringing together multi-agency partnerships
Our approach in action
Managing Director, Circle Housing
HR Director, Arriva plc
Gloucestershire County Council