Progressive organisations place inclusion and diversity at the heart of their business model. For many, there is an unarguable business, moral and legal case to create an inclusive environment where everyone can flourish as individuals and as members of a team.
Fairness, inclusion and diversity enshrined in a organisation’s corporate values improves business effectiveness. Driving culture change, or building and reinforcing corporate values, is not easy. It has to be an organisation-wide effort, driven by the leadership and underpinned by policies, procedures and training – whilst maintaining ‘business as usual’.
To achieve a genuinely inclusive, diverse working culture requires winning hearts and minds. We work extensively in this area, and believe that using experiential learning incorporating drama based training is one of the most, if not the most, powerful ways of influencing behaviour whilst raising awareness.
The programmes we offer include:
- Creating an inclusive culture
- Raising awareness around equality and diversity
- Developing inclusive leadership skills
- Specific issue training, eg mental health, reasonable adjustment, bullying and harassment
- Dignity and respect at work
- Organisational values and behaviour standards
- Tailored diversity awareness events designed for specific groups eg the Board, Residents’ Forum, Members, Contractors
Contact us for further information…
Our training will benefit:
- Everyone: large numbers of people can be trained in a cost effective and innovative way.
- Senior leadership – exploring not just responsibilities, but also opportunities for effective management and organisational improvement.
- HR professionals and officers – building knowledge and confidence.
- Your organisation – progressive organisations can reap significant business benefits from a working culture that truly celebrates and embraces diversity