Excellence in customer service has never been more important. Competition, pressures on value and customer expectations all demand a response demonstrating commitment to the very best quality service. Through such commitment, progressive organisations look to maximise their resources and exploit their competitive advantage.
Our tailored interventions can help:
- Engender a spirit of ‘service excellence’ in the organisation
- Inspire the team to focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Put customers at the centre of the operation
- Help teams work collaboratively along the supply chain
- Highlight appropriate communication and behaviour standards
- How to handle difficult situations and people
If required, organisations could look for external recognition of their achievements. This may involve industry or sector awards such as Investors in People, Customer Service Excellence and ISO 9001.
“The Garnett Interactive team worked together with us from start to finish ensuring that the session was effective and targeted. The team went above and beyond to ensure that not only their part, but the whole of the conferences went well. The feedback from the events has been exceptional and I would recommend both this method and Garnett Interactive for this type of event.”
Focusing on three key areas for success:
- Equip your people with the skills and behaviours to provide excellent customer service
- Make your processes fully efficient to deliver what your stakeholders need
- Ensure your leaders set a strategy, manage resources and deliver excellent key results