We have worked across the Education sector for 20 years designing training programmes for staff, delivering curriculum elements for students, and bringing to life pieces of research and presenting the results.
Areas of focus include:
- Raising awareness and confidence of equality and diversity in relation to staff and students
- Identify organisational and personal responsibilities under the Equality Act
- Leadership skills for heads and deputy heads
- Values and behaviours
- Culture change
- Transforming policy into practice
- Unlocking talent and improving performance
- Reporting research results with energy and vision
The shift for some institutions to reflect the current customer driven climate has created a shift in organisational cultures and behaviours. The complexity of needs from different faculties and departments requires bespoke tailoring of programmes to ensure ownership and buy-in from all staff to support the strategic direction of the organisation. We have successfully achieved this in a number of universities.