We have over 20 years experience delivering bespoke workplace behavioural and cultural change programmes across the UK. We are training professionals with experience in live theatre-based training. We combine a wealth of business acumen, learning and development experience and innovative flair.
We are pioneers of experiential learning using live drama-based training. Our work involves professional actors, writers, directors and facilitators whose various backgrounds add depth and integrity to everything we do.
Everything we do has one goal, to improve the performance of our clients. Our project teams are selected to suit individual clients, ensuring we provide the very best quality and experience.
Our value-based service:
- Value – we provide a valuable learning process for your workforce and your budget
- Passion – We aspire to create a better world by changing the behaviour in your workplace for the better.
- Customer focus – we put our clients at the heart of all we do
- Quality – we pride ourselves on the quality of our learning interventions and are committed to providing the highest service available
- Inclusive – we include all your stakeholders in the process of development and consultation
- Responsive – we continuously listen and adapt to reflect learning and issues raised during projects
- Supportive – Support runs right through our business, from training and developing our people, to ensuring our clients flourish in a safe learning environment.
We thrive on working with a diverse range of organisations and people, and are committed to developing ‘customers for life’.
Andy Garnett founded The Garnett Foundation in 1994, and has more than 30 years’ experience in advising on leadership, management and organisational change. Andy is involved in a variety of charity and community based organisations.
Andy took inspiration from his uncle John Garnett CBE, who in 1962 was appointed Director of The Industrial Society. John became a well-known speaker, campaigner and thought-leader in industrial relations for a quarter of a century. Both Andy and Moya worked at the organisation for ten years.
Moya Winter has worked in learning and development for many years, and is also a marketing and fundraising professional. She has worked across all sectors including multi-agency partnerships working on funding projects and training programmes. Moya has worked on fundraising and membership schemes for a variety of local, national and international charities.